For construction projects
FROM PREPARATION TO REALIZATION
- Choice of Delivery Method and Standard Form (including Design-Build and Design-Build-Operate-Finance/PPP).
- MEAT/BVP in Procurement.
- Abnormally Low Tender Avoidance.
- Implementation of Time, Variation and Claim Management Systems.
- Contract management (including BIM aspects).
Dispute Avoidance, Mediation, Arbitration, Adjudication.
- Standard Forms (FIDIC, NEC, Czech Standard).
- Construction Contract Law.
- Project Management in BIM.
- Contract Management and Claim management.
- MEAT in Procurement.
- Time Management.
Delay Analysis, Time and Financial Claim Quantification, Expert Witness, Expert Opinions, Expert Translations (English, German, French, Czech).
Theory in Practice
For successful projects
- Almost 20 years amongst engineers on large construction projects in several countries,
- More than 100 published books and articles,
- Thousands of trained people,
- Network of trusted professionals worldwide,
- Ability to team up with strong partners and seek pragmatic solutions with an understanding of large construction projects specifics.